With a seasoned team of SEO consultants and supporting SEO analysts, we allow clients direct access to some of the best talent in the business.
We are a close knit team with a passion for driving growth for our clients and proving the true value of SEO.
Founded in 2020 (of all years) by Dan Adam and Luke Smith, the goal of SEOMG! was simple, to utilise agency background (leading SEO departments), combined with in-house and consultancy experience, to provide a better service for clients.
At SEOMG! we cut the usual agency bloat and seamlessly embed ourselves into your processes – offering direct access to industry-leading consultancy, to drive a measurable return on your investment.
We bring a delivery mindset to both SEO strategy and execution and operate at an advanced agency level, overseeing planning, project management and fulfilment under a delivery team umbrella. This allows us to pass on streamlined cost structures to our clients, reduce wasted spend and employ a laser-like focus on getting stuff done.
Our in-house mindset will help empower you and your team, keep things moving at all times and ensure that tangible and positive change is continuously being achieved.
We strive to become an extension of your business – seamlessly embedded in your development and content processes to drive results.
With a wealth of experience overcoming the challenges in getting work implemented within large, international organisations, we focus as much effort overseeing the implementation of our recommendations as we do on the recommendations themselves.
Some examples of our previous work with globally recognised brands:
With multiple business units & millions of pages across the Reed Group, our SEO strategy has required dynamic, scalable solutions at every step.
– SEO-driven site restructure grew non-brand clicks by 30% YoY
– Google My Business optimisation led to traffic increase of +12% in three months
– An internal linking overhaul led to a 50% increase in courses transactions YoY
Prior to starting SEOMG! Dan was a full-time SEO consultant for Dropbox, the leading cloud storage provider, for three years.
– Grew non-brand SEO traffic by over 100% YoY for each year
– +250% increase for target keywords on page 1 in non-English markets
– Recovery of a prior migration grew organic revenue from -14% to +5% YoY in 2 months
The SEOMG! engagement with Work the World, the leading provider of medical placements abroad, focuses heavily on localised keyword research & international targeting.
– The implementation of initial quick wins led to SEO visibility more than doubling in the first six months
– International targeting reduced cross-market cannibalisation by over 60%
As the SEO Manager for EMEA at Enterprise, the largest vehicle hire company in the world, Dan learned the art of implementation within large businesses.
– Doubled the growth rate of SEO revenue to 40% across Europe
– Led nine site migrations, including the global web and app platform, whilst maintaining market-leading SEO traffic levels.